Fleet Fueling Solutions
Power Integrity’s Fleet Fueling Control System (FPS) is designed for fleet and commercial fueling operations.
The FPS is engineered to simplify the power distribution and controls required for a compliant fleet fueling system.
The FPS provides an Emergency Stop system that disconnects the power and neutral conductors, and the data/low voltage wiring required per the NEC® and NFPA® codes. A single front mounted disconnect switch is provided allowing a single point for locking out all power. In addition all dispenser, pump, and card reader circuits are provided with locable switches so that a device can be properly and safely isolated for servicing.
The system is factory wired and provided with marked terminals for easy connection of Dispensers, Pumps, Card Reader, Fuel Management System, and Tank Monitor.
Each system is sized for site requirements and includes the necessary Emergency Stop, Pump Isolation, Pump Interface, and Leak Detection controls.
- cULus listed
- Available in 120/240V Single Phase and 208Y/120V Three Phase
- Includes pump isolation, pump and leak detection interface
- Lockable front mounted main disconnect
- Front mounted emergency stop operator
- Pump run indicators (indoor models only)
- Includes solenoid anti-siphon valve output per pump
- Available in Indoor (type 1) and Outdoor (type 3R/4; type 4X fiberglass) enclosures
- Factory wired for easy and quick installation
- Optional lighting circuit and controls available
- Documents/downloads/pictures links